Vaccine Myths and Misinformation
This version is for Non-CE ONLY: (if you would like to take it for nursing credits please go back to the Courses page)
By the end of this training the participant will be able to:
- Discuss different beliefs and attitudes towards immunizations in the United States.
- Discuss vaccine myths and how to dispel the myths.
- Discuss how to identify misinformation that may sound “reputable”.
- Discuss where to find helpful educational resources.
This course will take 1 hour to complete.
Steps to course completion:
- Presentation (50-minute video)
- Post Test
You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Powerpoint and Presentation Transcript are available for download under the register button.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Katy Gore at kgore@immunizeUSA.org.