Herd Immunity - CE Available
By the end of this training the participant will be able to:
- Discuss different beliefs and attitudes towards immunizations in the United States.
- Discuss herd immunity and booster doses.
- Discuss vaccine disease-preventable outbreaks.
- Discuss ways to increase herd immunity.
This course will take 55 minutes to complete.
Steps to course completion:
- Presentation (45-minute video)
- Post Test
You will receive a certificate of completion for 1 credit hour at the end of the course.
Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Powerpoint and Presentation Transcript are available for download on this page. Please make sure to download before you take the course.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Katy Gore at kgore@immunizeUSA.org.