From the Lab toYour Doctor's Office:Vaccine Development & Safety Measures CE Available
This Course is deisgned for Nursing Continuing Education Credits, If you would like to take it for completion please visit the Course page for the Non-CE version.
By the end of this training the participant will be able to:
- Discuss different beliefs and attitudes towards immunizations in the United States.
- Discuss overall vaccine safety measures.
- Discuss the steps for vaccine development and testing.
- Discuss the roles of pharmaceutical industries and government bodies in vaccine safety monitoring.
This course will take 1 hour to complete.
Steps to course completion:
- Presentation (50-minute video)
- Post Test
Nurses will receive a certificate of completion for 1 credit hour at the end of the course.
Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Powerpoint and Presentation Transcript are available for download under the register button. This is the only place you are able to download. Please download all materials prior to registration.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Katy Gore at kgore@immunizeUSA.org.