From the Lab toYour Doctor's Office:Vaccine Development & Safety Measures
This presentation is for Non-CE ONLY. If you would like to take it for Nursing CEUs, please visit the Course page for the Non-CE version.
By the end of this training the participant will be able to:
- Discuss different beliefs and attitudes towards immunizations in the United States.
- Discuss overall vaccine safety measures.
- Discuss the steps for vaccine development and testing.
- Discuss the roles of pharmaceutical industries and government bodies in vaccine safety monitoring.
This course will take 1 hour to complete.
Steps to course completion:
- Presentation (50-minute video)
- Post Test
You will receive a certificate of completion for 1 credit hour at the end of the course.
Powerpoint and Presentation Transcript are available for download under the register button. This is the only place you are able to download. Please download all materials prior to registration.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Katy Gore at kgore@immunizeUSA.org.