This video explores vaccination rates in Texas across the lifespan. Posted January 2017.
***For a non-DSHS Certified CEU Certificate from Dia de la Mujer Latina you must first fill out the pre-test.***
- Prior to viewing this webinar, please fill out the pre-test.
- After completing the webinar and the activity below, please fill out the post-test.
NOTE: If you are unable to access either of these forms, please switch to a different web browser and try again (example, if you are using Internet Explorer, please switch to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
Go to the CDC's tools ChildVaxView, TeenVaxView, FluVaxView, SchoolVaxView and/or AdultVaxView interactive tables, and compare Texas rates for individual vaccines to those of other states. Consider the following questions:
- In what area(s) does Texas surpass those of national rates and other states?
- In what area(s) does Texas fall behind?
- How have rates changed over time?
- What other important coverage gaps not mentioned in the webinar do you see that could be useful for education and outreach efforts?
- If you were to design an educational effort to improve vaccination rates in your community, who and where would you focus your attention?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: