Because we can’t protect our communities from vaccine-preventable diseases without your help...
There are some - neighbors, friends and family - whose decisions and actions open the door to devastating outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases. TIP works hard to educate every member of our community on the value and proven safety of vaccines.
Through its commitment to education, advocacy and the promotion of best practices, Immunization Partnership and its volunteers have:
- Screened more than 50,000 immunization records and recalled more than 14,000 patients back into clinics to get up-to-date on their vaccines through the Immunization Champions project.
- Helped pass 17 pieces of evidence-based legislation in the Texas State Legislature.
- Conducted the interactive Community Immunity exercise with more than 4,000 individuals.
Opportunities to give
- Join the Big Shot Society (Remember to ask your employer about matching gifts)
- Corporate or Community Partnership (Event underwriting opportunities are available)
- Become one of the philanthropic foundations providing generous support for TIP’s programs, capacity-building, advocacy, and operating needs
- Participate in fund-raising events
- Support TIP through AmazonSmile
The Immunization Partnership is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Donations made to this organization are fully deductible to the extent allowed by law. Click here to view our Annual Reports and IRS 990 forms.